AnsweredAssumed Answered

How Can I Read/Write Internal Flash

Question asked by EzHoaX on Sep 27, 2011
Latest reply on Mar 14, 2012 by AviMagos

Hi all,
I'm working with BF506F/BF504F with internal flash.
I want to implement run-time flash programming, for example I want to read/write data into internal flash by calling a software function , i need some functions that can be called by software running , get address and data and allows it to read/write data in address at internal flash.

I read http://ez.analog.com/docs/DOC-1274 , do all steps and make (.ldr) file and program internal flash with flash programmer software and boot my processor from internal flash (BMODE=0x2) now i disconnected my processor from computer and reset it and want to read/write data to internal flash by my running software and use internal flash as storage memory. (now i'm working with BF506F EZ-KIT Lite)

how can i do this?

(...\Analog Devices\VisualDSP 5.0\Blackfin\lib\src\drivers\flash\BF50x4MBFlash\bf50x4mbflash.c )

(...Analog Devices\VisualDSP 5.0\Blackfin\Examples\ADSP-BF506F EZ-KIT Lite\Flash Programmer\BF50x4MBFlash\main.c )

in those two files i found some functions , can i use they functions to read/write data into internal flash by software running?

Outcomes