- Channel selectivity and blocking-ber-based test method: Desired signal 3 dB above the input sensitivity level (BER = 0.1%), carrier wave (CW) interferer power level increased until BER = 0.1%;
We used EV-ADF70301-433AZ, This daughter board used XTAL, in order to test narrow band performance, we used VC-TCXO of the vendor KDS, The test outcome showed the performance of the 26MHZ added TXCO is very good, 1ppm.
- configuration 426.075MHz/1200bps/2000hz deviation: adjacent channel(-+12.5kHz) <10db, (much worse than ADF7030-1's datasheet performance)
a: AFC disable: 17dB(much worse than ADF7030-1's datasheet performance)
b: adjacent channel(-+25kHz) 68dB,(the same as the ADF7030-1's datasheet performance)
- configuration 169.4MHz/1200bps/2000hz deviation:: adjacent channel(-+12.5kHz) 62dB(the same as the ADF7030-1's datasheet performance)
3. All of the above different performance test outcome used the same hardware and software platform.
4. Some of our idea to solve the problem was proven to be wrong, and I need suggestion and help for this application problem.