AnsweredAssumed Answered

ADAU1452 Exported system files from SigmaStudio

Question asked by MikeR Employee on Mar 20, 2017
Latest reply on Mar 20, 2017 by adamrenie

Per my customer - take private to share files:

We are having a problem with exported system files from SigmaStudio.  I am currently running 3.14 build 2, but we've seen this issue on other computers running 3.12 and 3.13:

1. When using an NxM Mixer in an ADAU1452 project, the *PARAM.h file lists identical #define names for every control (see Design 1_IC_1_PARAM.h).  This is preventing us from addressing each control with the file provided.  We have to manual edit the file to regain proper functionality.

Contrast this to the #define names for an NxM Mixer in a ADAU144x project (see Design 2_IC_1_PARAM.h).  In this case, it has a two digit index for column/output concatenated with another two digit index for row/input resulting in a unique #define name for each control.  This is the behavior we expect.

2. Also, in both cases, we have not found a way to change multiple mixer settings at once.  For example, if I have a 10 x 8 mixer and need to change the range and default values on each, I need to click on a mixer, type the new values, and then repeat this 80 times.  Unfortunately, I can't find an easy way to hand edit a *.dspproj file to make this batch change either.  There has to be a better way.

Can you please let us know any solutions/workarounds for these above issues?

Outcomes