We are working on ADV7180EVAL-ADV7180-32EBZ .
We are facing some issues regarding video display on LCD.
Our Harware setup is:
- ADV7180-EVAL & STM32F769i-Eval board are used for this testing and both are powered up.
- USB cable from PC to the mini usb connected to ADV7180 Evaluation board.
- DVD player CVBS output connected to ADV7180-EVAL CVBS input.
- ADV7180- EVAL 8 Bit data, HSYNC, YSYNC, LLC and GND is connected to STM32F769i-Eval board (8 Bit camera interface).
Software Application programming on PC:
- Run ADV Register Control 7.0
- Selected the ADV7180_ADV7180@_ADV7391-VER.1.1LFCSP32.txt script. and Click “OK”
- Selected the “CVBS AutoDetect” Script from the Setting->Scripts->CVBS Fast Switch->PAL-M In, Fast Switching.
As of now, Our current resolution is 640*480.We are not getting a clear picture on LCD. getting a slant frames from the video.
Attached are the images for your reference.
Could anyone please suggest the settings for PAL and NTSC , so that it gives solution to our problem?
Thanks and Regards