our customer ELBIT asked a question and claims he did what we recommended no. 3 but he still has the problem.
the problem is :
seeing - please reboot the ZYNQ
our recommendations does not help
3) Seeing ‘Please reboot Zynq’ status along with following error message while connecting via TES.
Resolution: Try to find out if you are performing configuration correctly.
· Xilinx zc706 board.
· Standard SD card: come with the AD9371 evaluation board – make sure the one marked ADRV9371-SDCARD is being used.
· Switches: Set as states in UG-992 page 246.
· Jumpers: Set as shown in Fig 151 in UG-992 page 246.
If the error persists, that implies that the ‘cmd_server’ is not running on the ZYNQ board. You may have corrupted the SD card.
To fix this issue, following steps are required:
- Manually start cmd_server as mentioned below.
- analog@linaro-ubuntu-desktop:~$ sudo pkill cmd_server
- analog@linaro-ubuntu-desktop:~$ sudo /home/analog/cmd_server/cmd_server
- You see following output: Server-Using 0.0.0.0 and port 55555...
- Update platform software : Device->Update-> Platform Files
- Do a hard reboot on the ZYNQ board (Automatic may not work after platform s/w update).
- Restart the GUI – system should now function properly.
If this does not work, you need to restore the SD card with a new image. (Image and instructions can be found at http://www.analog.com/en/design-center/landing-pages/001/transceiver-evaluation-software.html