AnsweredAssumed Answered

How could I change the input common mode of an instrumentation amplifier?

Question asked by ancr10 on Feb 28, 2017
Latest reply on Mar 1, 2017 by Emman.A

My sinusoidal output of the amplifier appears to be chopped at its lower end, and I was told that one of the solutions could be a wheatstone bridge. Are there any other recommendations for it? Could someone give me more detail on the wheatstone bridge utility on this specific situation? Thanks!