I need help about AD7949 adc. I send CFG register the value AdcCFG = 0x3FC4:
* Overwrite contents of register
* Unipolar, INx referenced to GND
* IN7, full BW
* Internal reference, REF = 2.5 V output, temperature enabled
* Scan IN0 to IN[7:0] (set in CFG[9:7]), then temperature
* Read back current configuration at end of data
Order of write/read as below (I use timing RAC. ):
Write CFG >> Read null >> Read Data 0 to7 >> Read CFG >> Finally Read Temp.
Question1: Is the data read/write order true. Should I read CFG before or after Temp read.(I read true CFG read back before temp. ReadCFG = 0x3FC4)
Question2: Thats all ok. But when I measure the voltage on ref or ref buffer pin (No: 2.5V or 4.096V)???
Question3: I read temperature hex value: 0x0363 at room temp(~24-25'C) what is the meaning or calculation for temp.
Thanks for all answers...