AnsweredAssumed Answered

Sine converter

Question asked by Maria Employee on Feb 8, 2017
Latest reply on Feb 8, 2017 by jstaley

Can you please give me an idea about which analog IC can I use for sine converter where it can convert any angle of the argument(Input Signal)? Here the argument can be more than 90 degree. I already have AD534 but the problem with this IC is that it can convert only upto an argument of 90 degree.