I'm struggling to configure the network interface as static. I've tried two ways:
- $ ifconfig eth0 192.168.168.10 ---> it works well, but sooner than later the configuration automatically disappears. I guess it has to do with some dhcp client. If that's the case, ¿how can I disable it?
- Editing /etc/network/interfaces file:
# Config eth0 as static
iface eth0 inet static
Somehow this config works okay but the problem is the PicoZed takes like 3-4 minutes to boot up. It gets stucked somewhere around these lines before proceeding:
Freeing unused kernel memory: 256K (c0718000 - c0758000)
This architecture does not have kernel memory protection.
Mount failed for selinuxfs on /sys/fs/selinux: No such file or directory
* Setting up X socket directories... with status 1le [ OK ] <---- probably this
* STARTDISTCC is set to false in /etc/default/distcc
* /usr/bin/distccd not starting
* Starting IIO Daemon iiod [ OK ]