I am currently trying to calibrate an ADE7753 using a Reference Meter.
- A shunt (350 µΩ) circuit is used,
- Voltage during calibration is 220V,
- Current during calibration is 6A,
- Maximum current during real use is 13 A,
- Impulse/Wh of reference meter is 4 imp/Wh
You can find every info in the joint document.
My question is: How do you choose the maximum current (for equation (43) in datasheet) ? According to the shunt specs?
If so, Max current would be 92A and it would be way out of scale (292% of full scale). So I tried to calibrate with Imax = 26 A (double the maximum current of real use), calculated WGAIN, wrote it to the fitting register and did an other test. The energy consumption measurements are still 30% off... Could you tell me where I was wrong ?
PS: The hardware is already produced so I hope someone has an answer that wouldn't involve any hardware change.