I've experienced with ZC706+FMCOMMS5 board with AD reference designs and now I want to use two of this kits.
What I need
1) Load two different signals to both board. It's clear, how to do
2) Sync RF parts from extended LO (it's also clear)
3) And now I want at one moment start transmission from both boards. How do I see this process
- First board (Master) in Zynq processor generate launch signal on GPIO pin, SMA socket
- This SMA signal goes to another board, where it connected to IRQ port of another Zynq processor (Slave)
- So when Slave recieve interrupt, it launches DMA transaction and Master launches DMA in a several ticks, after it generated launch signal.
Is it right way?