As this issue is being handled through private support channel. Let's continue the discussion there and post the outcome here, if appropriate.
Sorry for the delay. Circumstances.
1) Could you please confirm if you are using custom board or ez-kit?
2) Are you using VDSP or CCES?
3) The ADSP-BF533 EZ-Kit doesn't have any SPI flash, so there is no SPI flash programmer driver available for BF533 EZ-Kit in the VDSP++/CCES installation directory. So could you please confirm which driver file are you using to flash .ldr file, is it custom made or ADI provided?
flash programmer driver тhere are here ADSP-BF537 EZ-Kit Lite. I corrected it.
4) How do you program the ldr into the flash, do you use 'flash programmer utility' available in the VDSP++ or CLDP command for CCES?
flash programmer utility
5) Could you please share us the LDR file and the screenshot of the error message?
When the file (ldr) is large (~30 kB) flash programmer driver writes it into flash.
After this check. flash programmer gives an error at some address. When the small file is no problem.
In order to avoid the duplication of effort could you please continue the discussion on private support. You can send the response on same Case number.
Retrieving data ...