Hi to all,
- I've encountered a situation in which compilation products (ldr files) that are intended for a real TS201S-Rev1.2 that were compiled in two different session platforms:
- ADSP-TS201 Rev0.0 Single Processor Simulator
- ADSP-TS201 Rev1.0 Single Processor Simulator
Were different (checked by "Beyond Compare" & the size of the files was different).
- In the "Project Options" the definition is the same and correct : Processor :ADSP-TS201, Revision: 1.2
- Is there any meaning/effect of the differences on the real target(the real DSP) ?
- Are the differences affects only when running as a simulator(on the PC and not on the real DSP)?
- Does it matter in which session platform between the two I've mentioned to use when compiling a product(ldr file/dxe for debugging with ICE) to a real TS201S Rev1.2 DSP?
- Is there any recommended session to compile with for creating a product for a real target as I've mentioned?
- Thanks ,