AnsweredAssumed Answered

No "Download" and "Play" buttons issue with AD9746-DPG2-EBZ in DPGDownloader.

Question asked by SKBY on Dec 25, 2016
Latest reply on Feb 9, 2017 by SKBY

Dear Experts,

My customer has just started evaluation of AD9746 EVM board with DPG2 board and found the following issue with DPGDownloader PC tool. Could you please help my customer to fix the following issue?

1. Evaluation system:
1) AD9746 EVM board (AD9746-DPG2-EBZ) with DPG2 board.
2) PC OS: Windows 7.

2. Issue description:
1) When using an AD9746 EVM board with DPG2 board, my customer could NOT see both "Download" and "Play" buttons in DPGDownloader PC tool as attached file, " DPGDownloader_screenshot_with_AD9746.png".

2) When using an AD9783 EVM board with DPG2 board, my customer could see both "Download" and "Play" buttons in DPGDownloader PC tool as attached file, " DPGDownloader_screenshot_with_AD9783.png".

I suppose that my customer has correctly set up the AD9746 EVM board with the DPG2 board. Because my customer can see both "Download" and "Play" buttons with the AD9783 EVM board in DPGDownloader PC tool window.

3. Question of my customer:

Could you please reply to the following question?

Q1: Could you please help my customer to fix the above no button issue both "Download" and "Play" buttons in DPGDownloader PC tool window? Or, could you please advise my customer what my customer should do in order to investigate the above no button issue of both "Download" and "Play" buttons in DPGDownloader PC tool window?

Thanks and regards.

Outcomes