I tried to follow your Linux_Add-in_User's_Guide-1.1.0.pdf section 6.5.7 2. and I got some issues. Here's the assumptions:
- I have Linux running with a SSH connection
- I created a new CCES application for 1 SHARC+ core
- I created a debug configuration using ICE 1000
- I added a core project only for Core 1 (SHARC+)
- I disabled "Halt core after connecting to target" for ARM (Core 0)
Once I launched debug view is launched I get these state
- Device 0 [Core 0] (Cortex-A5) (Suspended : Breakpoint)
- Device 0 [Core 1] ( SHARC ) [Debug\Test_core1.dxe] (Running : User Request)
According to the user's manual, the Cortex-A5 should not be suspended by the ICE-1000. This implies Linux to crash.
How can I solve this issue?