If you are facing errors while booting the Linux kernel shipped along with SD card, follow these steps to correctly set uboot.
- Connect a USB mini cable between your computer and the ZC706 board UART port
- Open a Tera Term window (or equivalent tool) and connect to the proper UART port
- Turn on the ZC706 board and stop the autoboot when prompted
- Enter the following command: env default –a
- Enter the following command: saveenv
- Enter the following command: reset
This process should ensure the ZC706 has the proper uboot loaded into the flash memory on the board.