First off, I'm real new to this. The only other type of board I've used is T.I.'s launch pad with Energia.
I did the following :
- plugged it in and started PixelPlus2 0.90. It didn't find the ADALM1000.
- searched the web and followed the instructions to load drivers with zadig
- my pc found it as AMALM1000.
- PixelPlus2 found it and indicated I needed a firmware update, which didn't work
- search the web, learned about BOSSA. I shorted out the two pins and the LED went off as the instructions indicated.
- I did auto scan with BOSSA but it doesn't find the device.
- below is what BOSSA did and below that a screen shot of the AMALM1000 showing up as unknown device.
- I'm running on a desktop Dell optiplex running 32-bit Win7 home edition.
Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.