Hi, I want to use AD7147 to measure the change of capacitance. One electrode is a grounded aluminum alloy, and the other electrode is a PCB plate, the two electrodes are perpendicular to each other, and the capacitance value is changed by changing the vertical displacement between the plates. Mainly have the following questions:
- How much the number of electrical capacity need to change (or how much the initial capacitor required), can the AD7147 be induced?
- How to design the electrode size on PCB is reasonable? When changing the distance between the plates, how can I know that the scope of the changed capacitance in the range of AD7147 can be collected?
- How to design the peripheral circuit of AD7147?
- At least 2 road capacity changes need to collect, is there a higher accuracy CDC?
- What is the AC_Shield Signal? if it not needed to be used when the distance in PCB board is small.
- What is the difference “Wake up on touch” and “Wake up on proximity”?