AnsweredAssumed Answered

ADIS16488A MEMS IMU TIME REGISTERS RTC MODE

Question asked by gandham on Nov 30, 2016
Latest reply on Dec 1, 2016 by NevadaMark

I am using ADIS16448A MEMS IMU. when  power on the sensor board main supply , started reading the time registers (TIME_MS_OUT, TIME_DH_OUT, TIME_YM_OUT)  all these register are starting from zero and incrementing as RTC clock in read mode of these registers. while updating the GPS Time from seconds to year in  time registers, the register are getting updated and the registers are incrementing as RTC clock  with that current time onwards in read mode. (NOTE:- VDDRTC is connected to 3.3v RTC battery)  when i power off the sensor board  and power on the board again and started reading the time registers (TIME_MS_OUT, TIME_DH_OUT, TIME_YM_OUT)  all these register are starting from zero values again but not from the current time in read mode.I followed the sequence of writing the time registers as mentioned in data sheet "ADIs16488A Rev.C Page 32"  the issue is not solved My concern is whenever power off  main supply and power on main supply the times registers should show the current time kindly do need full

Outcomes