We are currently using one of you ADP5061 chips, model ADP5061ACBZ-4-R7 to be more precise, and we are facing some unexpected behaviour that probably you can pinpoint.
The behaviour that we would like to have is the following:
- Connect the USB and, independently of the status of the battery, power the system (4.2V in ISO_S)
The issue that we see is that:
- If we leave the device running only with a battery (no USB connected),
- after some time, due to normal usage of the device, the battery discharges.
- Then, we connect the USB and the device does not start unless we put a new battery with a minimal charge(e.g. 2V).
- So, in this situation, what we would like is that, at least, the device is power via the USB.
For more information,
here you can see our schematic:
And this is the configuration we use for the ADP5061 chip:
VIN: (0x02) = 0x03
TERMINATION: (0x03) = 0x8F
CHARGINGCURRENT: (0x04) = 0x11
THRESHOLDS: (0x05) = 0xFF
TIMER: (0x06) = 0x38
FUNCTIONAL1: (0x07) = 0x05
FUNCTIONAL2: (0x08) = 0x20
INTERRUPT_ENABLE: (0x09) = 0x00
IEND: (0x11) = 0x40
STATUS1: (0x0B) = 0x4C
STATUS2: (0x0C) = 0xE4
Thanks in advance,
Juan Manuel Streb.