AnsweredAssumed Answered

Video splitter with RS-343 output

Question asked by HankZ on Oct 20, 2016
Latest reply on Mar 29, 2017 by GuenterL

The 320-25 is a video splitter with RS-343 output. This is an old obsolete part and I looking to see if you may have a up to date box/design of the video splitter that meets its same requirements.