AnsweredAssumed Answered

VisualDSP++ ADspAppliacation creation using automation API's when two versions of VDSP++ installed on same system

Question asked by ksam on Sep 27, 2016
Latest reply on Oct 7, 2016 by Kader.M

Hi all,

I am working on of automatic project creation using the automation API's available using the python. I am able to create an app, its session and launch the application when any one version of VDSP++ is installed on system.

Recently I have installed the latest version of VDSP++ in my system. When I am using the automation API's, I am able to launch the application which is recently opened (say I have manually opened the latest version of VDSP++).

app_obj = win32com.client.Dispatch("VisualDSP.ADspApplication"), using I am doing, app creation.

If I have recently opened the older version of the VDSP++, and trying to create an object using above method, the returned will give the older VDSP++ related information. If I open the latest version of VDSP++ installed, then the above object gives the latest version VDSP++ information.

I want to create and launch the application explicitly using the latest/older version of VDSP++ installed on same system, how to do it.? Is there any method or API exists, by using that I can create whichever version of VDSP++ app I want?

Thanks

ksam

Outcomes