AnsweredAssumed Answered

CCES build stops working -- cannot find .h files

Question asked by Jimaud on Sep 21, 2016
Latest reply on Oct 17, 2016 by Kader.M

I found that when CCES 2.3.0 suddenly can't find .h files and what was building just previously, stops building with an error that says a certain .h file cannot be found (usually cpu_core.h or lib_ascii.h), making a linked-resource file a direct file (by copying it in in place of the linked-resource file), and then deleting it and then making it a linked-resource file again, gets everything building. Sometimes it is quite stubborn and doing a clean doesn't fix everything. Neither does restarting CCES or rebooting the PC. I had success when the file with which I did this back-and-forth shuffle was the .c file that was not compiling due to this spurious or intermittent bug. This bug is hard to reproduce; our Workspace Project group includes OCA and we have quite a large set of Projects and files in our Workspace. CCES gets into this mood once every few days, approximately.
Then the absolute path location of the file in Properties - Settings - Resource - Linked Resources - Linked Resources has to be fixed using the resource definitions.

Outcomes