We are working on a product that is a multi video protocol to HDMI converter with OSD/overlay generated by R-Pi and have shortlisted ADV7850 as a potential IC. We have queries regarding its functions & capabilities and did not find enough details in the data-sheet. We are hoping that this is the right forum for it.
Below is the architecture we are thinking.
Below is the gist of the queries.
- Is it compatible with the type of inputs mentioned in the slides ?
- How can it be used to control the various effects (mentioned in the slides) on the HDMI video out ?
- How can we produce overlay/OSD effects from Raspberry Pi Composite/HDMI output ?
- What is the role of fastblank control ?
- Do you have a demo video showing the capabilities of this chip ?
- What are the limitations we need to be aware of ?
- What are the prerequisites (if any) for using this chip ?
ADV7850 Eval Kit related
- How can we evaluate this chip with the Eval Kit – UG420 ?
- What all features can we test with this kit ?
- What are the prerequisites of using this kit ?
Also PFA the slides which will give a background of what we want along with all the details.
T & R