AnsweredAssumed Answered

Error li1021 problem

Question asked by yzuo on Aug 10, 2011
Latest reply on Aug 14, 2011 by yzuo

Hi,

I'm new to using Analog Devices, and right now I am using the BF548 EZ LITE kit. I've been working through the "getting started examples" provided with the VisualDSP++ programming environment. When I got to example 6, I decided to write a similar program of my own using the functions from LCD.c that was using in Example 6. However, once I tried to build my program, I got the following error:

[Error li1021]  The following symbols referenced in processor 'p0' could not be resolved:
        'LCD_frame_0' referenced from '.\Debug\LCD.doj'
        'LCD_frame_1' referenced from '.\Debug\LCD.doj'

After doing some checking on the error code, I read that it was because I had not included a certain source file which caused the error. To try and fix this, I made sure the project I was creating contained the exact same files as those in Example 6, even using the Example_6.c instead of my own source file containing my main function. I hoped that this would fix the problem, however I still get the above error. Right now, I have both the Example 6 project and my own project (which uses the same files that the Example 6 project uses) with the only difference being they are in separate folders in the same directory.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Outcomes