We have a system with multiple ADV7604 based input cards. On power-up the card connected to one particular source (WVGA output) always produces a Green/Black output. This happens on multiple systems with different cards. Other inputs function normally and the cards in question function normally when connected to a different source. We know the following about this source:
1) The source does not supply +5V to our DVI interface.
2) The source does not read our EDID settings.
3) The source is outputting the following video format:
DVI 24bpp, No CEA VIC, Progressive
Horizontal active pixels = 800
Horizontal total pixels = 840
Horizontal frequency = 39.6KHz
Pixel clock = 33.263MHz
Horizontal sync = 6 pixels
Horizontal front porch = 20 pixels
Vertical active lines = 480
Vertical total lines = 660
Vertical frequency = 60Hz
Vertical sync = 2 lines
Vertical front porch = 173 lines
4) When we disconnect and reconnect the input, the video sometimes changes from green/black to full RGB with R and B swapped and sometime to full RGB with correct color.
5) We have tried Autographics mode with the following settings:
PLL_DIV_RATIO = 840
FR_LL = 723
LCOUNT_MAX = 660
CP_START_SAV = 16
CP_START_EAV = 820
CP_START_VBI = 488
CP_END_VBI = 48
6) We convert everyting coming into the ADV7604 to YCrCb 4:2:2 for processing. One theory is that the color space converter or the 4:4:4 to 4:2:2 converter is losing information. We don't know how to verify this.
So far we have been unsuccessfull in getting the 7604 to correctly process this video. Can somebody make a suggestion on how to program the Autographics mode to process this video?