AnsweredAssumed Answered

Help with an li1021 error for accel_rfftxxxx call

Question asked by Chadster1976 on Jul 22, 2016
Latest reply on Aug 11, 2016 by MikeP

Hello,

I am attempting to use some of the RTL calls for the FFT accelerator and I am getting the li1021 error.

[Error li1021]  The following symbols referenced in processor 'p0' could not be resolved:

'accel_rfft_small [_accel_rfft_small]' referenced from 'src\TestFFT.doj'

I have included the call to the adi_fft_wrapper.h in my file:

#include <adi_fft_wrapper.h>

I have gotten these same errors when attempting to use other calls that are similar such as accel_rfft1024, etc.

I am attempting to build this for a 21489 ez kit, which should include a FFT accelerator. This is on CCS 2.3. I am unsure as to why the files are not being linked. Any help on this would be appreciated as I am quite new to this.

I have gone into the project file preferences and manually added the library "libfftacc.dlb" in the C++ Build>>Settings>>CrossCore Linker>>General under the Additional Libraries and object files section. I saw there was no 21489 processor folder in the "sharc\lib\" folder, so I wasn't sure where it should be placed. I placed it into my project file.Any help on getting the DSP Run Time Library working for the 21489 would be appreciated. Has anyone had any luck with this?

Outcomes