AnsweredAssumed Answered

ADAU1772 Sigma Studio script tool not working

Question asked by salggarcia on Jun 30, 2016

I am trying to use the script tool to control a dB Volume Slider value for the 1772. Here is the schematic and script I'm using:

Screen Shot 2016-06-30 at 11.30.15 AM.png

When I run this script, the slider value does not change. I ran the same thing in another project with a 1701 device with no problems at all and the slider updates when I run the same exact script:

Screen Shot 2016-06-30 at 11.28.51 AM.png

I also ran a script of:

ss.ObjectSetProperties("setName", "Single 1", "Single 2");

and was able to change the name of the volume slider on the 1772, but I cannot get setControlValue to work. My guess is that for the 1772 volume slider, "Gain" may not be the correct control value name for this algorithm, but I can't seem to find what the correct one is. I did find the following excerpt from the sigma studios script manual:

NOTE: Control value names are not exposed in the user interface and vary among toolbox blocks. The following is a list of standard names; please contact ADI for additional information and assistance.

Gain, LevelL, LevelH, TimeConstant, HoldTime, DecayTime, Damping, OnOff, SoftKnee, PostGain, RMSvalue, Threshold, DelaySamples, MaxDelaySamples

Boost, Step, A1, A2, B0, B1, B2.

I tried every one of those commands with no luck.

Outcomes