we use Xilinx FPGA to generate I2C signal and try to control ADV7619. But after booting, when we first to send write command to ADV7619, it return NO ACK. I have confirmed these items below:
1. I2C timing is meet ADV7619 data sheet (Table. 3)
2. I2C SCL frequency is about 55KHz.
3. I2C timing is meet fast-mode spec. of I2C.
4. when ACK (the 9th clock), SCL and SDA is set as Hi-Z (high impedance). So it could be controlled by ADV7619.
5. exposed PAD is connected to GND.
Is anything (setting) we need to do?
Any ideas what the issue could be?