AnsweredAssumed Answered

AD9361 An error pop up when I compile hdl_2015_r1/library

Question asked by Songbarry on Jun 19, 2016
Latest reply on Jun 29, 2016 by DragosB

Hello:

I use ZC706 and AD-FMCOMMS3-EBZ to do my experiments and verify some communication chain. Because I get the board for few days, I wish to consult you on a few questions if it is convinent for you. Thank you in advance.

I am compiling hdl_2015_r1/library in vivdo2014.4 and follow the instruction

https://wiki.analog.com/resources/fpga/docs/hdl#building_hdl

but when I type command “cd” and “source ./ XXXX”, but an error pop up like this “error, this library requires vivado2014.4 when executing “adi_ip_create axi_ad9361” ”., and the attachment is the picture. I am very confused with this, because I am using vivado2014.4. Please help me, thank you

if I want to run the example in the code no-OS-master\ad9361\sw, which may generate an sin with 1MHz I need how to config in the file config.h? If I config like this, can everything is ok?

//#define CONSOLE_COMMANDS

#define XILINX_PLATFORM

//#define ALTERA_PLATFORM

//#define FMCOMMS5

//#define PICOZED_SDR

//#define PICOZED_SDR_CMOS

#define CAPTURE_SCRIPT

//#define AXI_ADC_NOT_PRESENT

If this configuration is right, how can I get the output data, I can see somebody mention that a csv file may generate, but how? If I run this code, a csv file could be generated by this code?

My question may be very simple, but I have been confused for sometime, I will really be very grateful to you if you can help me

Attachments

Outcomes