I am using the bf548 Eval board.
I am connected to the PC with USE Communitation, and i want to send a counter from the Eval Board
(usb_audio_app) to the PC and read it with MATLAB.
My Matlab script is very simple and reads the samples from the Eval Board (configured as an Audio Device).
I have a few questions:
- I think (though it is not clear) that the USB's phisical buffer is u32 (unsiged 32 bit Value). is it? i want to send a fract32 value.
- i am sending a 200 u32 pack. the pack is a decreasing counter. I get a 42 - 43 sample pack. why is that?
- the samples that i send are very noisy. why is that.
- what is the sending rate?
- in this application, how can i see the SCLK? and the PLL divisors?
i have attached a figure of the samples as received by MATLAB. there you can see that the pack is 42 - 43 long and that is very noisy.
also attached is a text file with the samples received by the PC.
Thank you very much!