We see a 2 LSB drop in the temperature reading (0.15 C) when the IMU is undergoing a positive Z rotation. Investigating further, we find that:
- The phenomenon applies regardless of the magnitude of the rate (fast or slow)
- It doesn't apply to negative Z rotations
- Nor does it apply to rotations along the X or Y axes
- It is not isolated to a single IMU. In fact, we see the same phenomenon in all 5 IMU's we have tested
- It applies only in the external clock configuration (not interval clock)
It is not a big performance issue for us, but what might be causing this?