AnsweredAssumed Answered

Dear support team,

Question asked by schilling on May 25, 2016
Latest reply on May 30, 2016 by msamera

I have a smd-device (10 pinTSSOP) with the marking D. OE. I assume, it is a DA-Converter, because the curcuit

controls the output voltage of a buck-converter over SPI or a similar connection.

Please can you tell me the real name of this smd code?


With best regards


Dr. Volkmar Schilling