AnsweredAssumed Answered

Cross-Core 2.2.0 -- Build project has encountered a problem

Question asked by MikeSmithCanada on May 23, 2016
Latest reply on Sep 9, 2016 by Kader.M

Hi,

Any body know what this means when building a Cross-Core 2.2,0 project -- SHARC

Errors occurred during the build.

Errors running builder 'CDT Builder' on project 'SHARC21469_UTTCOS_17May2016'.

org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.internal.core.ResourceConfiguration cannot be cast to org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core.IToolChain

It seemed to be coincident when I changed an absolute file path to an C++ include file to use the syntax $PROJ_DIR$ (Seemed a good idea at the time as I need to access a .h file that is in the project directory but not part of the workspace, and I had just finished an ARM project with IAR and $PROJ_DIR$ is the correct syntax there)

Removing the change and deleting the path from the preprocessor settings does not seem to help

Have restarted CCS 2.2.0 and done cleans -- no luck

Building Blackfin directory in same workspace-- works

I recovered by -- Building another SHARC project, closing down CrossCore, Copy files into the new project, re-opening CrossCore, resetting all preprocessor commands and re-importing all the linked files

Then remembering that CrossCore has a default that it copies files rather than relinks them (anyway to set "create links" as a default) -- deleting files and re-importing them

However, would rather try to recover from the problem a better way -- any suggestions

Thanks

Mike Smith

Outcomes