AnsweredAssumed Answered

I need a transimpedance amplifier

Question asked by hockeyisfun on May 20, 2016
Latest reply on May 30, 2016 by AnnaFeB

I need an amp where I can input current of 1mA and use the output to drive between 0 and 1.8 or 3.3V.


I need a transimpedance amplifier with the following.


single supply 1.8 - 3.3 V

Input current 1mA to switch

Output single ended with 1.8V or 3.3v output.

BW = 200MHz

quad would be prefered but if single I can use.

-40C to +85C


I am not to familiar with these devices.