Why do I lose debug windows (for example Expressions) when my session is abort?
I need to restore debug windows (for example Expressions) and I need to write very much variable names. It's mad of me
You might be interested in creating a "workspace" within VisualDSP++. A workspace is a file that stores the size, state, and position of all the open windows for the current debug session. You can maintain multiple workspaces. You can find detailed information about workspaces in VisualDSP++ help using the following path -
<Help>\Contents\Graphical Environment\IDDE\How To\Environment\Adjusting the View\Workspaces
To save your current screen layout as a workspace simply -
1. From the File menu, choose Workspace, and Save. The Save Workspace dialog box appears.
2. Navigate to a directory and select or type a name for the workspace. The file takes a .VDW extension.
3. Click OK.
To open a saved workspace -
1. From the File menu, choose Workspace and choose Open. The Open Workspace dialog box appears.
2. Navigate to a directory and type or select the name of the workspace. Workspaces have .VDW extensions.
3. Click OK. The workspace appears.
Retrieving data ...