AnsweredAssumed Answered

What is the name of the connector I can use to connect to the Z pins (impedance) on the EVAL-AD5933EBZ?

Question asked by CroiziRenato on May 5, 2016
Latest reply on May 9, 2016 by mcee

The EVAL-AD5933EBZ has two pins to which I need to sense my impedance for measurement (Z in the image). Do they have a standard connector to attach to them?


Thank you


Screen Shot 2016-04-23 at 17.58.28.png