AnsweredAssumed Answered

Compilation and linking issue in CrossCorestudio

Question asked by Raghupathi_Kokkarakonda on May 3, 2016
Latest reply on May 20, 2016 by Raghupathi_Kokkarakonda

Hi,

I am using 90 day trail version of cross core embedded studio 2.2.0, the IDE is behaving very unstable, the source code sometimes compiles and builds fine, without any issues, But some times gives the following errors and hangs.

By the way I am using the Ucos as part of my project.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This particular error - I am getting at different stages of compilation

'Building file: C:/Analog Devices/uCOS-III-Rel2.0.0/uCOS-III/common/uCOS-III/Source/os_flag.c'

'Invoking: CrossCore Blackfin C/C++ Compiler'

make: *** Access is denied.

.  Stop.

make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"C:\Analog Devices\uCOS-III-Rel2.0.0\uCOS-III\common\uCOS-III\TLS\CCES\../../Source/os.h", line 56: cc2388:  catastrophic error: cannot open source file "cpu_core.h"

#include <cpu_core.h>

^

1 catastrophic error detected in the compilation of "C:\Analog Devices\uCOS-III-Rel2.0.0\uCOS-III\common\uCOS-III\TLS\CCES\os_tls.c".

Compilation terminated.

cc3089: fatal error: Compilation failed (code:4)

make: *** [system/uCOS-III/TLS/CCES/os_tls.doj] Error 1

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please help me in finding the solution.

Outcomes