I see support for the KCU10x Microblaze FPGAs, but I'm wondering whether ADI is planning to support the new MPSoC devices with these FMC drivers. When the FMC-DAQ2 code was re-targeted for this platform, it had failures in the JESD sections as shown here:
- axi_jesd_gt_ip (top level module)
- GTXE2_COMMON (7-series primitive)
- GTHE3_COMMON (7-series primitive
- GTXE2_CHANNEL (7-series primitive)
- GTHE3_CHANNEL (7-series primitive)
I am building against Zynq Ultrascale + MPSoC part: xczu9eg-ffvb1156-2L-e-EVAL in Vivado 2016.1.
Thanks for your support,