AnsweredAssumed Answered

How to send data form linux to AD9361 Tx?

Question asked by jinhongshan on Apr 22, 2016
Latest reply on May 7, 2016 by jinhongshan

I am learning how to use ZC706 and FMCOMMS3 now,but i have few problems. I hope anyone can help me.

1.I know that we should use spi write to configure registers,but i don't know to perform this configure on linux.Should i do it in this way AD9361 high performance, highly integrated RF Agile Transceiver™ Linux device driver [Analog Devices Wiki] ?

2.I am very confused about how to send data from linux to ad9361 .I have notice What is libiio? [Analog Devices Wiki],is this the only way to send data to ad9361 from linux?If we want to develop some kind of app to send our data,should we us the same way?

3.I know there are some scripts provided by ADI , but when i execute dds_buf_random.sh,nothing happened. Then i find this threadHow to send data to the TX DAC Buffer? .When i run commandecho 1 > $dac_path/buffer/enable,i got a warning -bash :echo:write error:Invalid argument,but sometimes it won't happened.What's wrong?What is the correct way to send data to ad9361 from linux?

I'm not good at English,sorry

Regards,

jin

Outcomes