When loading large FIR filter tables from external txt files in SigmaStudio (I've tried e.g. 4096 and 8192) the program stops responding and reports a crash after a long time (many minutes). I've tried different formats of FIR tables, fixed and floating, but no one is successful.
I attach a screenshot of a simple test setup and the error screen.
I've raised this issue earlier but haven't got a solution. This is critical to my project with ADAU1452.
SigmaStudio v 3.12
Win7 32 bit with Service Pack 1 (Swedish version)
4 GB of RAM
I've also tested it on a different PC with Win10 64 bit with similar results
Really hope that you can prioritize this bug.