AnsweredAssumed Answered

iio oscilloscope  questions

Question asked by Manos on Apr 6, 2016
Latest reply on Apr 21, 2016 by mhennerich

Hello everyone,

Recently I installed oscilloscope and im having some difficulties in understanding some of the functionalities.
Iam trying to simulate a scenario by using the oscilloscope so that i can later simulate the scenario with the use of the FMCOMMS5 only. I have a few questions,
1)In the FPGA settings tab i choose the DAC Buffer Output for (TX1,TX2,TX3 and TX4) and on the DAC Buffer Settings i loaded the LTE20.mat. Then in the DAC channels, i did enable : voltage 0,voltage 1,voltage 2,voltage 3. More details regarding the setup (ad93161 global settings , ad9361 receive chain, ad9361 transmit chain ) can be seen in the captures attached.

setup1.pngsetup2.png
Moreover, in the capture2 tab (captured.png) there are 8 channels (voltage0,voltage1,...voltage7)
Correct me if iam wrong, but i believe channels 0,1,2,3 are for the 1st AD9361 and channels 4,5,6 and 7 are for the 2nd AD9361.

What does each channel represent?
In adittion, the following capture is a 20mhz lte signal waveform  that is received.

captured.png

Is there any way to check if the waveform i get is correct (the one that should be) ?

In the next figure you can see the setup we use.

setup.jpg

Thank you,

Manos

Outcomes