AnsweredAssumed Answered

Need information

Question asked by Eric78 on Feb 29, 2016
Latest reply on Mar 21, 2016 by JinoL


My name is Eric and I'm electrical engineering student.

I'm  designing now a photodiode amplifier detector using a AD 549 as transimpedance amplifier. I would like to have a variable gain( at least 04 differents values) through selectable feedback way.

I need your advice  to know the type of electronic switch that can help me to realise a selectable feedback resistor numerically.

I was looking for example the ADG 804 for that purpose and I don't know if it is possible!

Please, I'm waiting for your advice and your propositions

Best regards


Eric Basile TCHINDA


E-mail: / eric-basile.tchinda.1@ens.etsmtl.c



Montréal(Quebec) Canada