Using a "transient response" test pattern, I am seeing echoes/shadows as shown on the attached photo. The black rectangle with the crossing lines is supposed to be there - the grayish rectangle to the right is not. (The other artifacts can be attributed to using a camera to capture the image)
- This image was taken at VGA 1920 x 1080. It is worse at VGA 1600 x 1200, better at lower resolutions
- It can be masked using the Bandwidth filter at the sacrifice of image quality.
- It can also be masked by changing the brightness and contrast.
- I am using the Quantum Data QD780 as the source.
- I have tried 3 different cables - all look the same.
- Connecting the QD780 directly to a monitor does not show the shadow
- I have connected the Eval kit to several different monitors and the image looks the same.