I have ADE7816 board with these setup :
- Toggle SS pin 3 Times.
- Lock the SPI communication.
- Initialize required register
- Set the LCYCMODE to 0x0B
- Set the LINECYC to 0x1770 (estimated 1 minute)
- Start DSP
- Check the STATUS0 for LENERGY flag at bit 5.
- If high, read the xWATTHR and Reset the LENERGY flag with setting the bit to 1 to make it become zero again.
My question is, although I set the LINECYC to 1 minute.
The LENERGY flag set to high just in 10-15 seconds.
Am I doing something wrong ?