AnsweredAssumed Answered

Ad936(Arradio) no OS driver is not working with Altera SocKit

Question asked by batraaman on Jan 15, 2016
Latest reply on Jan 25, 2016 by batraaman

Hello,

I am unable to build the no OS driver for the AD9361 with Altera SocKit. I used to get some errors while in debug and running state . Those errors i have mentioned in my this threads AD9361 No Os driver Errors. You will get all summary of my work in my this thread. In the last post i have also shared my workspace.

I am trying to build this no os driver form last one month but still i am not successful at all. I tried everything  to build it with all sw version : no-OS-2015_r1, no-OS-2015_r2 and no-OS-master also along with the hdl versions . The only thing that change is the different errors. With some versions i was getting errors ad9361_init : Unsupported PRODUCT_ID 0xFF, ad9361_init : AD9361 initialization error and with other version i am always loop back in spi routine.

It will be very thankfull if you crosscheck your files that you have provided on Github to build the no OS driver that are they working fine with your Altera Sockit. Also, i have shared my workspace with you in last thread and also in this thread so can you please tell me that what´s wrong in this project or it would be very nice if you can share your .sof file and DS-5 project.

I created this new post because my old post was a little old and i think the old post are being monitored by you.

Best Regards,

Aman

Attachments

Outcomes