using adrf6720 evaluation board, and GUI interface I'm able to program the ADRF6720. Just some issues: to onaly way toprogram it, I need to:
- provide correct power supply to the board (3.3 v) and supply LO
- launch the program with the GUI
- plug the usb
- import the registry file "Read to .txt file" (previously exported from a correctly running set-up using "Write to .txt file")
- press the button "DUT TO GUI"
- ...every time something goes wrong, and I need to change local oscillator freq. from 153 MHz to my value, and press enter
- now is ok.
If I just import a registry file, nothing works. the problem is that the same registry values exported from a running configuration and configured into adrf6720 direclty using and external microcontroller and SPI, provides a wrong frequency. SPI procedure/timing I suppose to be ok, while I use same microcontroller, same SPI setup (just changing registry values) to program ADRF6820 without any problem (they have a very very closer SPI setup and registry values). What can be the problem? The GUI does not export correctly registry file? I attach the file, I suppose to be ok (exported directly from GUI) for 20 MHZ PLL ref, and 2GHz Output PLL frequency
My GUI is version 0.0.3