We have used ADV7441A as the DVI/PAL decode for our video process system, but we have the following issue, could you give some comments about the issue:
1) We found there are some light lines on the ADV7441A output image, the light lines apprearence time and position is random, the
detail as following:
2) We have done the following confirmation:
a. The source direct display in the LCD is OK;
b. Short the transmit cable length, the light line will be disappear;
c. Refer to the following TMDS Equalizer setting:
We manually adjust the TMDS equalization register setting, if we configure the following register value, the issue also can be
For TMDS frequencies of 160 MHz or greater:
- User Map 2, set register 0xF0 to 0x20;
- User Map 2, set register 0xF1 to 0x0F;
- User Map 2, set register 0xF4 to 0x70.
3) So we have the following questions:
a. Because ADI don't give any more description about the 0xF0, 0xF1 and 0xF4 register, we are not sure our manual adjust can solve
the issue in all our boards;
b.What's meaning of the register 0xF0, 0xF1 and0xF4? Is it similiar with the EQ_DYNx_LF/EQ_DYNx_HF of ADV7842/ADV7623?