AnsweredAssumed Answered

AD9739A-FMC-EBZ / AD9467-FMC with ERROR: [BD 41-245]

Question asked by T-D-R-N on Jan 5, 2016
Latest reply on Jan 5, 2016 by CsomI
Branched from an earlier discussion

Hi Istvan,

I have the same Board (ZC702, AD9467 FMC and AD9739a). I am trying to built the HDL File to export it to SDK and use the no-OS Software.

For this purpose I have to built my own HDL File because neither the AD9467 FMC nor the AD9739a supports the carrier for the ZC702.

My Idea is to built a project file with the ADI Reference Designs for one of the supported Carriers (like kc705 or Zed) and do some changes in the IP and constraints to get them to work on the Board ZC702.

At the moment I struggle with the error when I try to build the project in the TCL console:

ERROR: [BD 41-541] Parameter cannot be set on a locked block. The block 'axi_ad9467_dma' is locked, because : * IP definition 'axi_dmac_v1_0 (1.0)' relies on the following subcore(s) that were not found in the IP Catalog: analog.com:user:util_axis_fifo:1.0, analog.com:user:util_axis_resize:1.0

Please select 'Report IP Status' from the 'Tools/Report' menu or run Tcl command 'report_ip_status' for more information.

ERROR: [BD 41-245] set_property error - Parameter cannot be set on a locked block. The block 'axi_ad9467_dma' is locked, because: * IP definition 'axi_dmac_v1_0 (1.0)' relies on the following subcore(s) that were not found in the IP Catalog: analog.com:user:util_axis_fifo:1.0, analog.com:user:util_axis_resize:1.0

Please select 'Report IP Status' from the 'Tools/Report' menu or run Tcl command 'report_ip_status' for more information..

Based on this discussion (https://ez.analog.com/thread/72105?start=15&tstart=0) there are some libraries missing.

Can you help me with the problem? Is there a better way to get the Board working?

Thanks,

Tudo

Outcomes