AnsweredAssumed Answered

iio:device# subcontent function mapping for FMCOMMS3

Question asked by jsochacki on Dec 12, 2015
Latest reply on Dec 14, 2015 by mhennerich

Hello.  I am wondering how to figure out the mapping of the different subcontents of the different iio:device# directories.  If for example I look in iio:device1 I can see:

calib_mode in_voltage0_rssi in_voltage_rf_dc_offset_tracking_en out_altvoltage1_TX_LO_fastlock_recall out_voltage3_scale

calib_mode_available in_voltage1_gain_control_mode in_voltage_rf_port_select_available out_altvoltage1_TX_LO_fastlock_save out_voltage_filter_fir_en

dcxo_tune_coarse in_voltage1_hardwaregain in_voltage_sampling_frequency out_altvoltage1_TX_LO_fastlock_store out_voltage_rf_bandwidth

dcxo_tune_fine in_voltage1_rf_port_select multichip_sync out_altvoltage1_TX_LO_frequency out_voltage_rf_port_select_available

dev in_voltage1_rssi name out_voltage0_hardwaregain out_voltage_sampling_frequency

ensm_mode in_voltage2_offset out_altvoltage0_RX_LO_external out_voltage0_rf_port_select power

ensm_mode_available in_voltage2_raw out_altvoltage0_RX_LO_fastlock_load out_voltage0_rssi rx_path_rates

filter_fir_config in_voltage2_scale out_altvoltage0_RX_LO_fastlock_recall out_voltage1_hardwaregain subsystem

in_out_voltage_filter_fir_en in_voltage_bb_dc_offset_tracking_en out_altvoltage0_RX_LO_fastlock_save out_voltage1_rf_port_select trx_rate_governor

in_temp0_input in_voltage_filter_fir_en out_altvoltage0_RX_LO_fastlock_store out_voltage1_rssi trx_rate_governor_available

in_voltage0_gain_control_mode in_voltage_gain_control_mode_available out_altvoltage0_RX_LO_frequency out_voltage2_raw tx_path_rates

in_voltage0_hardwaregain in_voltage_quadrature_tracking_en out_altvoltage1_TX_LO_external out_voltage2_scale uevent

in_voltage0_rf_port_select in_voltage_rf_bandwidth out_altvoltage1_TX_LO_fastlock_load out_voltage3_raw

I want to use matlab to control the board and therefore I need to know which ones I need to map to in the .cfg file but I cannot find any documentation on what out_altvoltage0_RX_LO_external maps to in the AD9361 and what I will be affecting if I map to it and change it's value.

Outcomes